Simultaneous RFID Reader Nano Long Distance UHF Sensor Shield
M6E Nano Long distance UHF sensor shield Write tags at 80msec standard Read up to 150 tags/sec to 96-bit EPC
- Simultaneous RFID Reader is an Arduino-compatible board to get you started with the M6E Nano UHF RFID Reader
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is becoming popular everywhere for tracking practically everything
- Whether you want to get started by adding an RFID reader on your toolbox with tags on all your tools or allowing access to the tree house for your secret society meetings, this board may be for you!
- You can also connect directly to your computer using the FTDI header on the board and read data using the Universal Reader Assistant, or a different microcontroller
- With the correct antenna you can read up to 16 feet (4.9m), or 1 to 2 feet with the onboard antenna